We still don't know here is Saudi Arabia whether Ramadhaan starts tomorrow or the next day, but I will start posting the Qur'an questions from today, bi ithn Illah.
I take this opportunity to wish you all a blessed and productive Ramadhaan. May your days and nights be filled with worship (and remember, worship comes in many different forms) - ameen!
1. Put these events in the correct order. Either number them correctly or move them to their right places.
- The Children of Israel gave Moosa a hard time about slaughtering a cow.
- Allah told the angels to prostrate before Adan, but Iblees refused.
- Allah sent the Children of Israel manna and quails to eat.
- Allah isn't shy to give us examples, even of a mosquito or smaller than that. The believers know it is the truth, but the disbelievers say they don't understand.
- The Allah belongs the East and the West. Wherever you turn, there is Allah - all encompassing and knowing.
- Allah created all that is on earth and the seven heavens.
- Moses prayed for water for his people and 12 springs gushed forth, one for each tribe.
- Allah sent Adam, Hawa, and Iblees down to earth to live for a time.
- Allah made the Ka'bah (House) a place of return (visit) and safety.
- The Children of Israel threw the Torah behind their backs and followed what the devils taught during the time of Solomon (Suleiman).
- The believers from the Jews, Christians, and Sabeans before Prophet Muhammad (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) will have their reward with Allah.
2. What is the full dua' that Abraham (Ibrahim) and Ishmael (Ismail) made to Allah when they were raising the Ka'bah?