Sunday, October 31, 2021

Remember me?

 Assalaamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh!

I decided to pay my blog a visit and found that there was so much benefit for me in reviewing what I wrote over the years, alhamdulillah. That led me to thinking, I wonder how the sisters are? Are they wondering if I've practiced what I preached and succeeded or struggled or failed? Where are they all now and where am I?

So, here I am! Alhamdulillah, I am alive! Alhamdulillah, I am well! Alhamdulillah, I am thriving! Alhamdulillah, my marriage and my family are growing, evolving, and enduring! I have, indeed, practiced what I preached and when I slipped up, I just stuck to the plan of keeping my eye on the goal and just kept on with life. 

I am back because I realized that I will benefit from sharing some thoughts again, and perhaps you will too. So if anyone is out there reading, get ready  because I am going to start sharing some experiences, thoughts, and life epiphanies again inshaa Allah!

Love, love, and love!





6 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaykum, I'm a new muslimah reader, came here through your husband's YouTube, I'm excited to read back and also read new posts thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaykum ussalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh yaa Umm Adam and welcome!

      I hope you find benefit here and look forward to getting to know you inshaa Allah.

      Delete
  2. Walaykumus salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh! So excited to see you back! Looking forward to your lovely posts. May Allaah give you success, aameen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wa alaikum asslaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh <3

    Every now and again I come back with the hope of seeing a new post, so happy to see this :D

    Jazakillaahu khair <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allahumma Baarik alaykee yaa Umm Raadiyah! So happy to hear from you! You have encouraged me to write some more here, maashaa Allah. Jazaak Illahu khayr!

      Delete

Followers