Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Ultimate Spa Day

Rode the VIP bus in cool, spacious comfort to the spa and ate an organic blueberry and cream cheese breakfast pastry. On arrival at the dazzlingly beautiful spa, I had a great workout where I let my thoughts go to all my blessings, those beloved to me, and our needs. Then, hot from the workout and a sauna, I had a cool, refreshing drink filled with benefit. Feeling rejuvenated, I had my hair trimmed and then sat and had a decaf cappuccino with an old and dear friend. I stayed in a hotel where I had a nice dinner, a hot shower, and could sleep knowing that the prayers done from dhuhr onwards had the reward of 100,000 each bi idhn Illah ta'ala.

A beautiful umrah, my ultimate spa day! Alhamdul'Illahi Rabb il aal ameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers