Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm here because...

Bism Illah wa assalaamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

Why do I keep typing on this blog? If just for myself, an outlet for my own ideas and struggles, then a journal would do the trick. So why share all this with you? As I told my children, if I were to die tomorrow, every piece of advice, every example, every bit of practical guidance I could leave them with is right here. Words and sincere advice from the depths of my heart that will always be here for them to refer to throughout the various stages and events of their lives. It is here for them, and for every one of you who read it and find benefit, because

I love you.

4 comments:

  1. :) Aww that is so true. I imagine anything that pours from the depth of our soul will be read again and again in the future.
    Salam alaikum sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaykum ussalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

      Barak Allahu feeki sister! It is nice to think that we can leave something behind that will keep on showing our love long after we are gone bi itdhn Illah ta'ala.

      Delete
  2. Why are you here? Because if you weren't it would be impossible for me to find you!!!! ...even if it has been such a long time since we both spoke, I think of you often, and it's through this medium that you're only a few keystrokes away. Hugs my dear dear Mai!!! ...always close at heart. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maashaa Allah, I think of you so often and Shariyf and I mentioned you and your family just recently. Must be all those mindwaves that pulled you here, LOL! I do hope all is well with you. I haven't had any updates on life with a princess amongst your princes. Subhaan Allah, I don't even see you on Skype! Most certainly for us, life with a prince amongst the princesses is lots of fun maashaa Allah. We shall be back in the summer again, working on the ranch/farm in New Mexico from 24 June to 20 August, so inshaa Allah, I can hear your voice through a phone call at least. MUCH LOVE to you my sweet! Mwah!

      Delete

Followers