Monday, February 3, 2014

Kudos

Bism Illah wa assalaamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

Just wanted to let you know that my husband has started a new blog for open discussion of matters for consideration and improvement. It's aimed at brothers, but anyone can read it...and perhaps if there is something pertinent, sisters can nudge their husbands to read it (SMILE). The blog is Naseeha4us. May it be a benefit to all who read it and draw them ever closer to Allah's Pleasure and success in this life and the next - ameen!

Also, a dear sister, who holds two ijaazas to teach Qur'aan maashaa Allah, is putting great effort into bringing us a website to learn tajweed - the correct way to recite the words of Allah in the Noble Qur'aan. This entails careful translation of the lessons and covers everything from basics for the beginners to higher level issues that can benefit us all, bi idhn Illah ta'ala. The website is: The Rightful Recital. May Allah shower His blessings upon all involved in this beautiful effort and reward them richly - ameen!


3 comments:

  1. asalamu alaikum my husband and I just decide to move to madina inshallah . I came across your husband's blog in return lead me to yours alhamdullah . I was searching for american or british living in madina . just know some people before moving there inshallah . I am convert of 15 years and a mother of four . I am also looking to study while living there inshallah . I am a little nervous and worried about the move but inshallah it will go well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaykum assalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh sister. Maashaa Allah, where are you from? My husband is American and I am British. We have a blog livinginmadina.blogspot.com that should be a help to you, inshaa Allah. You might like to check it out. Inshaa Allah, feel free to keep in touch and get in touch with me on madinahnaseeha@gmail.com when you arrive. Barak Allahu feekum.

      Delete
  2. I like your blog <3.

    ReplyDelete

Followers