Juz 29 Questions
- Why did Allah create life and death?
- Who did Allah forbid the Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam, to obey?
- When the companions swore to cut the fruit in their garden in the early
morning without exception, what does that mean?
- What is the situation of the people who didn't pray/prostrate to Allah in
this life, on Yawm al Qiyamah?
- What is another name for Al Haqqah? .
- What does it mean when the one who is given his account in his left hand says he wishes his death had been the decisive one?
- Who will be in gardens honored?
- What are the different ways that Nuh, alayhi salaam, invited his people to Islam? (These ayaat are scattered throughout the surah.)
- What dua' did Nuh, alayhi salaam, make against his people? Why?
- What did the Jinn do before the time of the Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam?
- Why is it better to pray at night (tahajjud)?
- What does it mean, "loan to Allah a goodly loan"?
- Who is Allah talking about when He says, Leave Me with the one I created alone."?
- What did he deliberate about?
- What will Allah do to him?
- What etiquette do we learn about reciting Quran?.
- Which ayah/ayaat tell us that after the Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam memorized the Qur'an, Allah made it's meanings clear to him?
- Who does Allah say woe to?
- What is this surah mainly telling us about?
- When does Allah tell us to pray?
- What is the main message of this surah? (Please do not write the ayah that repeats itself, write something in your own words - no more than one or sentences.)