Juz 30 Questions
- What will the kuffar say on The Day?
- What ayah tells about the angels who take the souls of the people going to hellfire called (in Arabic).
- What about the angels that take the souls going to Jennah?
- Who is racing and for what?
- Who did the Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam frown at?
- Who did he pay special attention to?
- Which ayah tells us that the Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam, can only give the message but not guide anyone to Islam?
- What will be on the faces of the disbelievers?
- What are the first 13 ayaat describing?
- What does Allah mean when He asks, "So where are you going?"
- Which ayah tells us that the people of hellfire will stay there forever?
- What is the record of the wrongdoers in?
- What is the record of the righteous in?
- Who will have the last laugh?
- What does ayah 6 mean?
- Did the burning of the people of the trench happen during the time of Prophet Muhammad? Give your proof.
- Why does Allah tell us to leave the disbelievers for a while?
- What will the wretched one do?
- Who will succeed?
- What is unsuitable speech?
- Why did Allah send upon the Aad, Iram, Thamud, and Firawn great punishment?
- What does it mean, that people use up inheritance, "devouring it altogether"?
- Who is the father?
- What is the difficult pass?
- Which ayah proves that we can tell what is bad and good in ourselves?
- What are the conditions of giving wealth so that it purifies you?
- What reminders does Allah give the Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam, that He has always taken care of him.
- What does Allah promise us?
- What should we do when we have completed our daily tasks?
- What happens to man when Allah returns him to the lowest of low?
- What do the angels of Hell do?
- What is sent down on Lailat al Qadr?
- Which nights to we seek it?
- What was everyone commanded to do?
- Where will the people depart?
- What are man's bad qualities? How does he prove them?
- What do we do in our home to help us think whether our scales are heavy or light?
- What does it mean that we will be asked about pleasure?
- How can we avoid being in loss?
- Which ayah talks about being selfish and stingy?
- Who led the army with the elephant?
- What city is the home of the Quraysh?
- Who are not really worried about their prayers?
- What is al-kawthar?
- What is the special benefit of reciting this surah?
- What victory is this surah talking about?
- Who was Abu Lahab?
- Why is his wife going to be punished as well?
- Name two special benefits of this surah.
Al-Falaq & An-Nas:
- Which times of day is it sunnah to recite these surahs?
- Why do we recite them?